buy Synthroid (levothyroxine)
buy Synthroid (levothyroxine)
buy Synthroid (levothyroxine) is a replacement for a thyroid hormone that is usually produced by your thyroid gland to regulate the body’s energy and metabolism. SYNTHROID contains a chemical called Levothyroxine which is primarily used to treat hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone). SYNTHROID is also used to prevent and/or treat an enlarged thyroid gland which is referred to as goiter. This medication should not be used to treat weight related problems. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
SYNTHROID comes in a tablet form and should be taken orally, exactly as prescribed by your physician. It is recommended to take a tablet once a day in the morning on an empty stomach, an hour before eating. Take the tablet with a full glass of water at the same time each day. SYNTHROID should be taken at least 4 hours apart from drugs that are known to interfere with its absorption.
For children and infants who have difficulty consuming tablets, crush the tablet and mix it with 1-2 teaspoons of water and give it immediately without food or formula.
Before taking SYNTHROID, consult your physician to verify if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
SYNTHROID may not be recommended for certain situations and/or conditions, so share your medical history with your physician. Conditions such as increased thyroid hormones (thyrotoxicosis), decreased adrenal gland function, heart disease (such as coronary artery disease, irregular heartbeat), high blood pressure and diabetes may indicate this medication is not right for you. It is important to consult your physician about any health conditions such as:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Low levels of pituitary hormone
- Heart disease
- Previous heart attack
- An unusual or abnormal reaction to SYNTHROID, other thyroid hormones, medications, foods, dyes or preservatives
- High blood pressure
- Dieting or on a weight loss program
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding or currently trying to become pregnant, make sure your doctor is aware of your maternal condition
- Advise your physician if you are planning to have surgery
- Tell your doctor about all prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products that you are using
As with any medication, there is the possibility of side effects while using SYNTHROID. If you experience any of the symptoms below and they continue to persist, talk to your physician immediately.
Common side effects of SYNTHROID may include:
- Weight loss
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Increased appetite
- Temporary hair loss
- Stomach cramps
- Sensitivity to heat
- Excessive sweating and/or fever
- Angina or irregular heartbeat
- Changes in menstrual cycle
The following side effects are rare and should not be taken lightly. If you experience any of these side effects while taking SYNTHROID, consult your physician immediately.
- Chest pain
- Fast/irregular heartbeat or pulse
- Excessive sweating or intolerance to heat
- Skin rash or hives
- Difficulty breathing, wheezing or shortness of breath
- Swelling of ankles, feet or legs